We know that your privacy is important to you; it is to us, too. That's why we have taken steps to keep your personal information confidential.
- How we protect and store personal information
- How we use the personal information we collect
- How we share personal information with other parties
- How you can contact us about privacy questions
When you access our website, we, or companies we hire to track how our website is used, may place small data files called "cookies" on your computer.
We send a "session cookie" to your computer when you log in to your account. This type of cookie helps us to recognize you if you visit multiple pages on our site during the same session, so that we donít need to ask you for your password on each page. Once you log out or close your browser, this cookie expires and no longer has any effect.
You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but doing so will make it impossible to use our website to do your filing.
Throughout this policy, we use the term "personal information" to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not identify a specific user.
We store and process your personal information on our computers in the US, and we protect it by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- process filing transactions and send notices about your transactions
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- customize, measure, and improve our services and the content and layout of our website;
- send you service update notices, and promotional offers;
- compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
We may share your personal information with:
- Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations; (fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, technology services). Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when
- we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure
- we need to do so to comply with law
- we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
2290asap.com will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties in the normal course of doing business and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, contact us via secure email .